Topics

Help files open Notebook and HTML language

St. Cuda

On my ham computer, all DXLabs Help files open in Notebook with the HTM(L) language.  No internet help.

On my another computer that I originally downloaded DXLab to start to learn on, Help opens up via the internet correctly.

Windows 8.1 on both.

What did I do wrong on the ham computer so it will open up via the internet?

Tnx!

Steven KN0L

On my ham computer, all DXLabs Help files open in Notebook with the HTM(L) language. No internet help.

On my another computer that I originally downloaded DXLab to start to learn on, Help opens up via the internet correctly.

Windows 8.1 on both.

What did I do wrong on the ham computer so it will open up via the internet?

+ You have configured Windows to associate .htm files with Notepad instead of with a web browser. You can either edit Windows' "File Associations" to associate .htm files with a web browser of your choice, as described here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-desktop/windows-81-how-to-set-and-restore-file/16c2e10d-ec99-4fee-8f56-b87c4338e006

+ or you can configure the Guidance panel at the bottom of the General tab of each DXLab application's Configuration window to specify the pathname of the web browser you wish to use to display Help files.

St. Cuda

Thank you!

Correct!

Sorry to waste your time!  I should have seen that and figured it out myself.

Steven KN0L