From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Saad Mahaini via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2021 16:42
To: DXLab Reflector <dxlab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] Hal TTY Modem

Hello

Does DXLab WinWabler interfaces / Supports the HAL DXP-38 RTTY modem, or will i have to switch to software TTY type such as MMTTY?

Thanks

Saad N5FF

_._,_._,_

Does DXLab WinWabler interfaces / Supports the HAL DXP-38 RTTY modem, or will i have to switch to software TTY type such as MMTTY?

+ WinWarbler incorporates the MMTTY engine and uses it for RTTY reception and transmission. It also incorporates the 2-Tone engine, and uses it to demodulate RTTY in parallel with the MMTTY engine. See this annotated screenshot:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/Wiki/Graphics/WinWarbler/RTTY.jpg

+ from "Operating in RTTY":

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RTTY_Operation