Topics

Gridtracker

Rien Aarden

Good afternoon,

I downloaded Gridtracker today this should work with DXKeeper.
Only I don't get any spots.
when I start HRD do they show up on my screen does anyone have this?
or does anyone know where this could be?
Thanks greetings
Rien, PA7RA

I downloaded Gridtracker today this should work with DXKeeper.
Only I don't get any spots.
when I start HRD do they show up on my screen does anyone have this?
or does anyone know where this could be?

+ Only the developer of Gridtracker can answer that question.

Jackson McNees

If I understand what I have read, the spots come from WSPR-X, not DxKeeper.

I downloaded Gridtracker today this should work with DXKeeper.
Only I don't get any spots.
when I start HRD do they show up on my screen does anyone have this?
or does anyone know where this could be?

+ Only the developer of Gridtracker can answer that question.

If I understand what I have read, the spots come from WSPR-X, not DxKeeper.

+ DXKeeper is not a source of "spots"; its role is to record QSOs, automate QSLing, track award status, and automate award submissions.

+ SpotCollector can be configured to receive reception reports from WSJT-X as and treat them as "spots" if your station did the decoding, or if your station decoded another station reported decoding a station with an SNR. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

I downloaded Gridtracker today this should work with DXKeeper.
Only I don't get any spots.
when I start HRD do they show up on my screen does anyone have this?
or does anyone know where this could be?

+ Only the developer of Gridtracker can answer that question.

Carl - WC4H

That is correct Jackson.

Hi Rien:
GridTracker "Listens to traffic from WSJT-X" as well as JTDX and MSHV.  If you click on the "Callable Roster" button on the right side, it will display band activity according to various user selected Criteria.

When you save a QSO via WSJT-X (or the other two), it can be auto logged into DXKeeper, HRD, LoTW, as well as others.

When using MSHV, you can specify the wsjtx_log.adi file under "logging" tab in settings and it will log there so that your WSJT-X file will be complete.  Just UNCHECK the "Log" box when not using MSHV.

73.
Carl - WC4H

Rien Aarden

Hello Carl,