Topics

Google Earth - DXView

Rien Aarden

Hello,
I have  a fresh install of  DXLabs on my pc and now I'm try also Google Earth
it works before  but now  goole earth will not oppen after start DXView

I get a message direct when Dxview is start Google earth
This is the message LoadFly.KML save or open this file?
I try both but no luck Google Earth is closing every time when I try to start.
Have any one a idea how I can fix this?

Tnx
Rien, PA7RA

I have a fresh install of DXLabs on my pc and now I'm try also Google Earth it works before but now goole earth will not oppen after start DXView

I get a message direct when Dxview is start Google earth This is the message LoadFly.KML save or open this file?
I try both but no luck Google Earth is closing every time when I try to start.
Have any one a idea how I can fix this?

+ What happens when you manually start Google Earth?

+ DXView relies on the fact that when Google Earth is correctly installed, Windows is configured to associate .KML files with Google Earth. So when directed to "open" a .KML file, Windows invokes Google Earth and direct it to display the contents of that file. Check your "Windows File Associations" to make sure this configured correctly:

<https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-change-file-associations-in-windows-2624477>