Topics

Getting only CQ spots in SpotCollector?

Markku SM5FLM

In WSJT-X I have set to only showing CQ calls. But the SpotCollector shows also spots from non-CQ transmissions.
Is it possible limit spots to only CQ-calls in SpotCollector?

I have looked at creating a custom SQL filter for this, but I can't find any SQL field which contains the CQ message.

In WSJT-X I have set to only showing CQ calls. But the SpotCollector shows also spots from non-CQ transmissions.
Is it possible limit spots to only CQ-calls in SpotCollector?

+ In the current version of SpotCollector, the SQL expression

NOTES LIKE '*CQ*'

+ would show all Spot Database Entries for active stations whose most recent spot notes contain the word CQ

+ If the "Record individual spot information" box is checked on the Configuration window's "Spot Dtatabase" tab, the CQ expression

CUMULATIVE LIKE '*CQ*'

+ would show all Spot Database Entries for active stations, any of whose spot notes contain the word CQ.

I have looked at creating a custom SQL filter for this, but I can't find any SQL field which contains the CQ message.

+ However, on receiving a report from WSJT-X that a station calling CQ has been decoded, the current version of SpotCollector does not insert "CQ" into the Spot Database Entry's spot notes.

+ I have extended the next version of SpotCollector to insert CQ, CQ DX, CQ RD, CQ RU, or CQ TEST into an Entry's spot notes when WSJT-X reports that it has decoded a station issuing one of these.