Topics

FW: [DXLab] Looking for a DXLab Elmer

Is anyone interested in being my Elmer for DXLab software? I want to get into contesting but have many questions with the software.

+ DXKeeper's support for contesting is limited to enabling DXers to participate in contests while looking for QSOs that will advance their DXing award progress. It can record contest exchanges an generate Cabrillo logs for some contests, but does not provide real-time scoring, which many contesters consider essential. Many contesters use N1MM to log QSOs during a contest, and then export those QSOs to DXKeeper after the contest is complete.

I would like to do this offline with someone as to not tie up the DXLab group with my questions.

+ An Elmer would of course be great, but if you don't find one, start here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ All questions are welcome in this group, no matter how many times they may have already been asked and answered, or how obvious the answers might be in the documentation.