Topics

FTDX101MP Commander Won't change rig frequency (Solved)

WZ6W

Ok so problem solved!
I saw through searching here that Dave had made a profile for the FTDX101 in a recent Commander update. I thought I had updated, but I had not. Once I updated Commander and chose the FTDX101 transceiver everything started working perfectly. My bad!
Thanks for your hard work on Dxlab Dave.
73 WZ6W Alan

Ok so problem solved!
I saw through searching here that Dave had made a profile for the FTDX101 in a recent Commander update. I thought I had updated, but I had not. Once I updated Commander and chose the FTDX101 transceiver everything started working perfectly. My bad!

+ Igor UC6N reported a defect that prevents Commander's Width and Shift sliders from correctly controlling an FTDX-101 transceiver's RX passband. I've sent you a new version that correct that defect.

WZ6W

Thanks Dave and Igor!