Topics

FTDX101MP Commander Won't change rig frequency

WZ6W

Just setting up the shack with my new rig and stuck at the Commander setup.
If I change the frequency on the rig, Commander tracks it and displays correctly.
If I change the frequency in Commander and hit enter, the rig does not follow.
All other commands set in Commander, the rig follows.
I am using the USB port on the rig to PC Windows 10 pro 64. Set at 38400 baud on both ends.
Note that Commander shows "VFO A (Memory)".
Thanks for any help.

Just setting up the shack with my new rig and stuck at the Commander setup.
If I change the frequency on the rig, Commander tracks it and displays correctly.
If I change the frequency in Commander and hit enter, the rig does not follow.
All other commands set in Commander, the rig follows.
I am using the USB port on the rig to PC Windows 10 pro 64. Set at 38400 baud on both ends.
Note that Commander shows "VFO A (Memory)".

+ As a first step, please review

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlYaesu>