Topics

FTDX101MP

Ivor Lee

No problem setting up DXLab with my new FTDX101 with one exception.

I have not been able to work out how to set Commander so that it will change the frequency on my SUB band.  Even when using the SUB band if I change the frequency using Commander it changes the Main band frequency.

Advice please on what I need to do to solve this?

Thanks

Ivor
MM0IEL

No problem setting up DXLab with my new FTDX101 with one exception.

I have not been able to work out how to set Commander so that it will change the frequency on my SUB band. Even when using the SUB band if I change the frequency using Commander it changes the Main band frequency.

Advice please on what I need to do to solve this?

+ The FTDX101 CAT documentation released last April did not describe any CAT instruction that could be used to switch between Main and Sub. The email I sent to Yaesu inquiring about this missing documentation went unanswered.

+ In mid-November, updated documentation that described operation of the FR CAT command became available. I'll see what I can do.

Ivor Lee

Dave

Yet again a speedy and helpful response from you to a question.

Many thanks, hope you are able to solve it in the future.

Best wishes for the Holidays and for a good 2020

73

Ivor

H & R Geier

This is my VFO AB Switch:

<name:5>VFO B<LEDenabled:1>1<LEDcolor:3>Red<ButtonTextcolor:1>0<ButtonSurfacecolor:11>-2147483633
<tooltip:17>Click for VFO A/B

<ifled red,4>

<ifled green,10>

<name VFO />