Topics

FT8 and SPOTCOLLECTOR

Jose

Given the fact that my spots are of course all LOCAL from WSJT feeding Spotcollector, is it...or can it be possible to be able to 'click' on the SC spot and have WSJT TX on the station's freq just like CW/RTTY/SSB etc?

OR..is this TX frequency not accurately captured and provided to SC to make this happen?

Thanks,
Jose
N4BAA

Given the fact that my spots are of course all LOCAL from WSJT feeding Spotcollector, is it...or can it be possible to be able to 'click' on the SC spot and have WSJT TX on the station's freq just like CW/RTTY/SSB etc?

OR..is this TX frequency not accurately captured and provided to SC to make this happen?

+ Hi Jose!

+ WSJT-X does not provide the programmatic interface necessary to do that because its developers do not want to facilitate unattended operation -- a decision I support.