Maury
W5IO

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-01-06 11:13 AM, W5IO wrote:
Is there a way to select which slice in SmartSDR on my 6400 Spot collector can select.
No. Commander controls Slice A for receive/transceive and Slice B
for split transmit. If you are doing multiple slice receive/monitoring
that you use slices C, D, E, etc. for the additional monitoring and
treat slices A/B as a conventional dual receiver transceiver.

On 2021-01-06 11:13 AM, W5IO wrote:
Is there a way to select which slice in SmartSDR on my 6400 Spot collector can select. I am only able to get Slice A / VFO A to change.
I have searched Commander Configure and HELP and Spot Collector, Configure and HELP with no success. I've look through Group.io for info but seem to be missing something. I have gone through https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignature  but still can only get Spot Collect to QSY to slice A/VFO A for both Receive and Transmit. I can click Split on Commander and get Spot Collect to Set Slice A for receive and Slice B for Transmit. Not what I want to do.
I can't find a way to allow independent functioning of Spot Collector/Commander to choose a station to QSY to with Slice A or Slice B simply.  It would seem that being about to select from Spot Collector to QSY to different slices would be advantageous. It was a nice feature on logging software I used in the past. I was able to monitor then work more stations by being able to click spots and put them either on Slice A or Slice B at my choosing.
Thanks for any help.
MauryW5IO

No. Commander controls Slice A for receive/transceive and Slice B
for split transmit. If you are doing multiple slice receive/monitoring
that you use slices C, D, E, etc. for the additional monitoring and
treat slices A/B as a conventional dual receiver transceiver.

+ One can also use Slice B for simplex reception and transmission. Commander currently ignores slices other than A or B.