Topics

Flex 6400M

Dwight Bosselman

Apparently not Rich, at least what I have not found so far! ;-)

t u Guys 73 Dwight NS9I

On 7/12/2020 4:49 PM, ve3ki wrote:
Your K3 was probably configured to force both VFOs to be on the same band. Mine is normally configured that way, although I can change this setting if I have a reason to. When it is configured like this, when I switch bands on VFO A, VFO B also changes to the same band, regardless of whether there is a program like Commander controlling the radio or not. Apparently your Flex does not do that, or is not configured to do that.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 04:41 PM, Dwight Bosselman wrote:

I notice when I switch bands with Memories that VFOB don't come up on the same band as VFOA.

It always did with my K3.

Is there a setting to change that behaviour?

tnx 73 Dwight NS9I