From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Pat via groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 4:48 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] fldigi to Dxlabs gateway

I uploaded the new fldigi..
Rick's gateway loads the new fldigi all ok
Fldigi,DxKeeper and Spotcollector is all connected ok
but no lookup and not logging to dxkeeper,??
Murf
n7uvh

I am just starting to use fldigi and installed the dxlab gateway to link it to my dxlab suite. When I installed the gateway, i set the path to the fldigi.exe file and clicked save and the setup immediately launched fldigi and fllog and closed itself down. I have not been able to keep it open long enough to complete the set of the gateway. I can launce gateway again after fldigi is open, but the setup is locked, cannot make any changes.

The link from fldigi to dx commander is on except for the modes. My FT-991A uses data-up for data modes, and but gets change to usb when sent from fldigi. I change it back to data-usb with commander, so it appears that fldigi is either not sending the right command or is not sending any command other than frequency.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this, or point me to someone that can help?

--
Mike
KE5WCT

I am just starting to use fldigi and installed the dxlab gateway to link it to my dxlab suite. When I installed the gateway, i set the path to the fldigi.exe file and clicked save and the setup immediately launched fldigi and fllog and closed itself down. I have not been able to keep it open long enough to complete the set of the gateway. I can launce gateway again after fldigi is open, but the setup is locked, cannot make any changes.

The link from fldigi to dx commander is on except for the modes. My FT-991A uses data-up for data modes, and but gets change to usb when sent from fldigi. I change it back to data-usb with commander, so it appears that fldigi is either not sending the right command or is not sending any command other than frequency.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this, or point me to someone that can help?

+ Rick N2AMG is the author of the FLDigi-DXLab gateway; he is quite responsive to questions posted here.

Rick Ellison

I received his private email but I have not answered him yet. Today and tomorrow are travel days for me so the only connection I have is my phone. When I am home I will answer him offline..

73 Rick N2AMG

[...]

+ Thanks, Rick! Safe travels...