From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rien Aarden
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 7:53 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] Fldigi-DXKeeper Gateway?

Good afternoon, I have the following question I work for digitalmodes with FLDigi and that is then logged via the Gatway to DXKeeper. Only when I start FLDigi with the gateway, the QSY button in FLDigi does not work. If I only start FLDigi and with Hamlib, the QSY button works. Does anyone else have this problem and who can help me with this?

Thanks Rien, PA7RA

Rien..

I answered this in the Fldigi group…

73 Rick N2AMG

+ For those interested, the thread is here:

https://groups.io/g/winfldigi/message/30436

+ FLDigi developer Dave W1HKJ responded by offering to add the necessary functionality to FLDigi so that Rick can extend his FLDigi-DXKeeper gateway to provide the requested QSY button.