Flashing myQTH in QSL.

K0LUZ -- Gary "Red" Letchford

Looking at past comments,  someone said they found their call in drop down.  But clicking my dropdown produces nothing.  I also looked at myQTHs and that is completely blank.  So I don't know what I need to do to make this quit flashing and work properly.

Looking at past comments,  someone said they found their call in drop down.  But clicking my dropdown produces nothing.  I also looked at myQTHs and that is completely blank.  So I don't know what I need to do to make this quit flashing and work properly.

+ I assume you mean that the myQTH label is flashing in the QSL panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab. DXKeeper only highlights a missing myQTH if you've defined one or more myQTHs on the "my QTH" tab of DXKeeper's Main window. If' you're not certain, make a screenshot showing the myQTHs tab of DXKeeper's Main window, attach the screenshot to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

K0LUZ -- Gary "Red" Letchford

The myQTH in the qsl section with the myQTH with an adjacent dropdown box continues to flash.  You sent message asking me to make image of the myQTH tab and send to your email address..  I did and sent to you last week at the requested email address.  I never saw any response to that email.  Knowing that you are extremely prompt in your replies, I assume it is a problem I'm encountering.  The image of myQTH tab has nothing in it.  There are no fields that has data in it other than a radio button in Lat/Lon and dms is highlighted.  I only use one qth since 1987 and anything before that,  I'll attend to manually (if any situation would ever appear).  So I think there is nothing I need to fill in on the myQTH tab.  Is that correct?  Is there somewhere else,  information needs to be placed as a default so that it quits blinking.  As a final note,  looking at the adjacent drop down box,  there is no information shown when clicking the down arrow.  Any suggestions?

73   Red   K0LUZ

The myQTH in the qsl section with the myQTH with an adjacent dropdown box continues to flash.  You sent message asking me to make image of the myQTH tab and send to your email address..  I did and sent to you last week at the requested email address.  I never saw any response to that email.  Knowing that you are extremely prompt in your replies, I assume it is a problem I'm encountering.  The image of myQTH tab has nothing in it.

+ I responded to your email message by pointing out that your screenshot of the Main window's "myQTHs" tab shows that you have in fact defined a myQTH, which is why DXKeeper is prompting you to specify a myQTHID in each QSO you log. In the screenshot, your myQTH is depicted in black because you have it selected. To delete this myQTH, click the "delete" button on the Main window's "myQTHs" tab.

K0LUZ -- Gary "Red" Letchford

Thanks Dave,

So simple when you know what you're doing.  Fixed and thanks.

73,
Red  K0LUZ

On 10/5/2021 12:35 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
The myQTH in the qsl section with the myQTH with an adjacent dropdown box continues to flash.  You sent message asking me to make image of the myQTH tab and send to your email address..  I did and sent to you last week at the requested email address.  I never saw any response to that email.  Knowing that you are extremely prompt in your replies, I assume it is a problem I'm encountering.  The image of myQTH tab has nothing in it.

+ I responded to your email message by pointing out that your screenshot of the Main window's "myQTHs" tab shows that you have in fact defined a myQTH, which is why DXKeeper is prompting you to specify a myQTHID in each QSO you log. In the screenshot, your myQTH is depicted in black because you have it selected. To delete this myQTH, click the "delete" button on the Main window's "myQTHs" tab.

Avast logo