Topics

Fixing Broke State

Rod Greene

I can't determine what is wrong with this:

1. KL2A QSO in DXK shows broke because the State is set to "AK". Other Alaska stations QSOs have the same problem.
2. KH6ND state is AZ (not HI) for when I worked him yesterday in the NAQP and that's what he sent in the exchange.

Don't understand the Alaska stations showing broke when their prefix seems good. The KH6 is understandable because the prefix doesn't follow the state indicated. Is there an over ride I can set?

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc

rcktscientist64

What is the DX entity set to?

Bruce - K5WBM

What is the DX entity set to?

Bruce - K5WBM

+ That's exactly the right question, Bruce. A logged QSO's "US State" should only be set to Alaska if its DXCC entity is also Alaska
- and vice versa.

Rod Greene

Thanks Dave and Bruce - that was exactly the problem. All fixed now.  73, Rod/w7zrc

+ AA6YQ comments below