Topics

FirstTime - LastTime Date Format

Ronald Ford

I was in the process of reconfiguring SpotCollector following this example  http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpots

It appears that under FirstTime & LastTime just the date is showing with the time...17 1621.  I have mine setup but it is showing...05/31/2019 2333.  It would save me a little space if I could use the format shown in the example.  Is this a setting in windows 10 that I need to change?  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ronald

As always Dave thanks for the great software...and the excellent customer support...

I was in the process of reconfiguring SpotCollector following this example http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpots

It appears that under FirstTime & LastTime just the date is showing with the time...17 1621. I have mine setup but it is showing...05/31/2019 2333. It would save me a little space if I could use the format shown in the example. Is this a setting in windows 10 that I need to change? Any assistance would be appreciated.

+ In the lower-left corner of the Layout panel on the "Spot Database Display" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window, set the "Date/time format" box to

dd hhnn

+ For additional information, see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/ConfigurationSpotDatabaseDisplay.htm#Dates%20and%20times>

Ronald Ford

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 04:56 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
dd hhnn
Thanks so much Dave...

73
Ronald