First things

Rich <marzo7088@...>

Edited

Just installed DXlabs-DXkeeper.I had the log window with all the column's ,now  only see one QSO,Can't find how to get back to  the log list. Also the I can't seem to find a way to shrink down the window horizontally. I can't see the bottom of window.
Thanks

Just installed DXlabs-DXkeeper.I had the log window with all the column's ,now only see one QSO,Can't find how to get back to the loglist.

+ First, review this article so that you understand the resource available to you:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted

+ Then, review this article in order to learn about DXKeeper:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Logging

Also the window doesn't shrink down horzonally.I can't see bottom of window.

+ DXKeeper's Main window can expanded or contracted horizontally by dragging its right border in either direction.

+ The height of the Log Page Display component of DXKeeper's Main window is controlled by dragging the Main window's bottom border up or down. The height is also a function of the number of panels you've made visible, as shown in the first screen shot in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Logging

+ DXLab's primary focus is support for DXing, and it optimizes for power over simplicity. For example, see "Getting Started with Spot Collection, Active DX Identification, and Analytics"

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CollectingSpots

Joe Subich, W4TV

Control-click on the "X" beside the filter text box

On 2021-02-02 5:56 PM, Rich via groups.io wrote:
Just installed DXlabs-DXkeeper.I had the log window with all the column's ,now  only see one QSO,Can't find how to get back to  the loglist.Also the window doesn't shrink down horzonally.I can't see bottom of window.I am try out loggers and tried Swisslog,That was easy as I linked the QRZ callbook.DXlabs says that I need a subscription to do that.
Thanks