Topics

Filtering Log for Deleted Entities

Wolf, DK1FW

I am trying to filter my log for all QSOs with delete entities. I have about 30 deleted entities in my log.
In the Prefix List of the DXCC database all prefixes of deleted entities are conveniently preceeded by a tilde (~).
So I am trying to filter by the expression DXCCprefix like '~*'. However, this does not produce any results.

Am I missing something?

TIA for any help.

73 de Wolf, DK1FW

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:00 AM Wolf, DK1FW <dk1fw@mnet-mail.de> wrote:

I am trying to filter my log for all QSOs with delete entities. I have about 30 deleted entities in my log.
Try this:

EXISTS (SELECT CountryCode FROM Progress WHERE (Progress.CountryCode =
DXCCID and Progress.Valid = False))

~iain / N6ML

Wolf, DK1FW

Thanks Ian,

that SQL expression did the job.

73 de Wolf

Am 15.10.2020 um 17:35 schrieb iain macdonnell - N6ML:

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:00 AM Wolf, DK1FW <dk1fw@mnet-mail.de> wrote:
Try this:

EXISTS (SELECT CountryCode FROM Progress WHERE (Progress.CountryCode =
DXCCID and Progress.Valid = False))

~iain / N6ML

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

In the Prefix List of the DXCC database all prefixes of deleted entities are conveniently preceeded by a tilde (~).

+ That doesn't mean that the DXCC Prefix item in a QSO with a deleted entity is preceded by ~.

So I am trying to filter by the expression DXCCprefix like '~*'. However, this does not produce any results.

+ Correct. The SQL expression that Iain N6ML has posted will accomplish your objective.

Dave, AA6YQ