Feature Request:-- Commander Memories

Brian Bowers G0VAX

Hi ,

Would itbe possible to ask for a feature request in COMMANDER?
What I'd like to see is the memories remembering which antenna to switch to. (Mine is an Icom IC-756 Pro 3),
This would be handy for when running transverters using the 10mtr band as an IF

Best Wishes
Brian G0VAX

Would itbe possible to ask for a feature request in COMMANDER?
What I'd like to see is the memories remembering which antenna to switch to. (Mine is an Icom IC-756 Pro 3),
This would be handy for when running transverters using the 10mtr band as an IF
+ You can do that now by employing a user-defined command sequence as a memory: have is set the desired frequency and mode, and issue the correct CI-V command to select the desired antenna.

Brian Bowers G0VAX

Thanks Dave. Will go search!!