External logging to DXKeeper

Tim Sweeney

Hi - I'm writing a little front-end for DXKeeper, and of course one of the functions is to send new log entries back to DXKeeper. Is there a way to indicate to DXKeeper that I want it to pull, for example, the frequency from Commander and use it in the log entry I've sent, or should I just query Commander directly?

Thanks!

Tim K1BR

Hi - I'm writing a little front-end for DXKeeper, and of course one of the functions is to send new log entries back to DXKeeper. Is there a way to indicate to DXKeeper that I want it to pull, for example, the frequency from Commander and use it in the log entry I've sent, or should I just query Commander directly?

+ You should obtain the frequency and radio mode from Commander.