Exporting to Logger 2

Ron Wilcox

I would like to export an ADIF file to a program that the county hunters use called Logger2, It keeps rejecting any DX contacts. I think because it is looking for a county. I need to set it up so that it only includes stateside contacts. I have read the help information in DXKeeper and it looks like this is not possible but if it is doable would appreciate help. Thanks.

Ken Bandy, KJ9B

Ron, you can filter your log by the SQL expression of DXCCPrefix='K' .  Then, you can export the resulting display of your log as an ADIF file.  If you want Alaska and Hawaii also, then your SQL expression would be (DXCCPrefix='K') or (DXCCPrefix='KL7') or (DXCCPrefix='KH6')

73,
Ken, KJ9B

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 11:57 AM Ron Wilcox <rglogan73@...> wrote:
I would like to export an ADIF file to a program that the county hunters use called Logger2, It keeps rejecting any DX contacts. I think because it is looking for a county. I need to set it up so that it only includes stateside contacts. I have read the help information in DXKeeper and it looks like this is not possible but if it is doable would appreciate help. Thanks.

Ron Wilcox

thanks for your help.

Ron Wilcox

Thanks for your help, in reading the help information I am not clear on how to do the next step, which is to filter the dxcc and do a date (since tab) at the same time, do I have to go to the advanced tab for that?

Thanks for your help, in reading the help information I am not clear on how to do the next step, which is to filter the dxcc and do a date (since tab) at the same time, do I have to go to the advanced tab for that?

+ You didn't mention the need to filter by date in your previous post.

+ If you want to export an ADIF file containing all QSOs with US stations made after 2000-01-01, modify Ken KJ9B's recommended SQL expression as follows:

((DXCCPrefix='K') or (DXCCPrefix='KL7') or (DXCCPrefix='KH6')) and (QSO_Begin > #2000-01-01#)

+ Modify the date to satisfy your requirement.

+ Then select the Export tab on DXKeeper's Main window, decline DXKeeper's offer to remove the Log Page Display filter, and click the Start button.