Topics

Exporting ADIF by Range of Dates

KK7YC

Good morning, I have QSO's in my log from various locations, I wish to export to an ADIF by a range of dates so that I can upload to EQSL without having to upload all QSO's. Is this possible, and if so what is the process? Thanks KK7YC Ronnie

Andy k3wyc <a.durbin@...>

"I wish to export to an ADIF by a range of dates so that I can upload to EQSL without having to upload all QSO's"

You can apply any filter to your DXK log to produce a sub-set of QSO that will be used for any following action.  You will be told the log is filtered and you choose to continue with that filter active.  To set a date range use advanced and set the UTC filter to your date range then select filter.  Confirm the QSO date range is as required then select export QSO.  Don't remove the filter when prompted.  Now select the ADIF export you want and start it.

73,
Andy, k3wyc

"I wish to export to an ADIF by a range of dates so that I can upload to EQSL without having to upload all QSO's"

You can apply any filter to your DXK log to produce a sub-set of QSO that will be used for any following action. You will be told the log is filtered and you choose to continue with that filter active. To set a date range use advanced and set the UTC filter to your date range then select filter. Confirm the QSO date range is as required then select export QSO. Don't remove the filter when prompted. Now select the ADIF export you want and start it.

+ Information about filtering the Log Page Display is available via

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOFiltering>

+ and

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/FilterLog.htm>

+ DXKeeper provides automation for submitting QSOs to eQSL (as well as to Clug Log and LoTW). See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingeQSL>

+ and

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ManagingEqslAccounts>

KK7YC

Thank you so much Andy!! I knew that there had to be a way!!! appreciate your time and response.

73 Ronnie de KK7YC