Export Log/Another SQL question

Joe

I have CQZ and ITUZ items displayed in my log display, but File Export (to a TDF) does not appear to include these fields.  I think this is documented correctly.  So, wanting to achieve that result, I am trying to run a simple script that should copy CQZ and ITUZ into UDF_0 and UDF_1, respectively, which DO get exported.  Problem is, when the script is run, I get this result:

Filter (QSO_Begin >= #9/24/2022#) and (QSO_Begin < #9/26/2022#)
   Selected 1012 QSOs

ModifyWithoutBackup UDF_0 <CQZ>
   udf_0 is not a valid QSO item; no QSOs modified

script terminated

What am I missing?

Joe/WQ6Q

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

I have CQZ and ITUZ items displayed in my log display, but File Export (to a TDF) does not appear to include these fields.  I think this is documented correctly.  So, wanting to achieve that result, I am trying to run a simple script that should copy CQZ and ITUZ into UDF_0 and UDF_1, respectively, which DO get exported.  Problem is, when the script is run, I get this result:

Filter (QSO_Begin >= #9/24/2022#) and (QSO_Begin < #9/26/2022#)
   Selected 1012 QSOs

ModifyWithoutBackup UDF_0 <CQZ>
   udf_0 is not a valid QSO item; no QSOs modified

script terminated

What am I missing?

+ Instead of UDF_0, specify App_DXKeeper_User_Defined_0

+ You'll find all item names documented here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm

+ Before constructing a script usinig the Modify or ModifyWithoutBackup commands, it's a good idea to test your intentions interactively on one QSO using the "Modify QSOs" panel at the bottom of the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window.

Dave, AA6YQ

Joe

Worked like a charm!  I should have guessed that!

thanks, Dave

Joe/