Topics

Export "EMAIL" field in a tab delimited export

K2JVS Joe

Hello,
The EMAIL field is part of the export when ADIF is used, but I need to export it as a field in a tab delimited export and this does not seem to be standard when using tab delimited export.  I see there are user defined fields. Is there any way to make one of the user defined fields the EMAIL field so that I can export/import this using tab delimited?

Thanks,
Joe K2JVS

The EMAIL field is part of the export when ADIF is used, but I need to export it as a field in a tab delimited export and this does not seem to be standard when using tab delimited export. I see there are user defined fields. Is there any way to make one of the user defined fields the EMAIL field so that I can export/import this using tab delimited?

+ I have extended the next version of DXKeeper to include each QSO's email item in an exported tab-delimited file, and emailed it to you.

+ Please let me know how it goes..

K2JVS Joe

Thank you very much Dave, I really appreciate your fast response and great help.
Best regards,
Joe K2JVS