Error when opening Spot Collector

Mario Aviles

Good afternoon group. I just made a fresh install of the complete DXLab Suite and its working fine except when SC is opening it is giving me a script error related to https.//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead etc

Can someone point me on how to solve this problem?
Thank you

Good afternoon group. I just made a fresh install of the complete DXLab Suite and its working fine except when SC is opening it is giving me a script error related to https.//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead etc

+ Please make a screen shot showing the error message, attach the screen shot to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Mario Aviles

Good evening Group, problem solved and the solution was quite simple, it was not on Spot Collector it was on Pathfinder.
For future reference, if you get a script error message upon opening PathFInder, go to CONFIG and at the very bottom there is a Internet Explorer: Emulation section, just press UPDATE EMULATION and that solved the problem

Thanks Dave for your help

+ AA6YQ comments below