Error Logging

n7bv@...

Why does this happen??  Every so often DXKeeper throws this curve ball.  Can get around it by manually logging the info, but curios if there is a way around this situation.

=============
Thanks.   73, Chuck N7BV

Why does this happen??  Every so often DXKeeper throws this curve ball.  Can get around it by manually logging the info, but curios if there is a way around this situation.
+ Please describe the situation to which you are referring in as much detail as you can.

n7bv@...

At the completion of a WSJT-x QSO, instead of logging the QSO to DXKeeper this error message pops up.  It is possible to manually log contacts.

=============
Tks.  73, Chuck N7BV

Joe Subich, W4TV

this error message pops up.
Screen captures are not supported here. Enter the text of the
error message.

It is possible to manually log contacts.
Have you studied the appropriate section of "Getting Started with DXLab
Suite"?

For WSJTX without JTAlert:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

For WSJTX *with* JTAlert:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>

Also see:

On 2021-07-07 9:25 PM, n7bv@hotmail.com wrote:
At the completion of a WSJT-x QSO, instead of logging the QSO to DXKeeper this error message pops up.  It is possible to manually log contacts.
=============
Tks.  73, Chuck N7BV

At the completion of a WSJT-x QSO, instead of logging the QSO to DXKeeper this error message pops up. It is possible to manually log contacts.

+ Attachments are not conveyed here. What is the text of the error message?

+ Are you using the direct interoperation between WSJT-X and DXLab, or are you using JT-Alert?

+ Have these error messages always appeared, or is this a recent phenomenon? If the latter, what changes to your software or hardware did you make around the time they first began appearing?

n7bv@...

Dave/Joe, Thanks for the replys.

Dave, have been using wsjt-x with DXKeeper for about six months now, prior to that had JTXalert involved.
I honestly don't remember when this problem began, mainly because it is infrequent.  Had three rejections the other morning so thought I would ask.

The Error says:

"DXKeeper
Received ADIF record
<Call:6>Callsign of station worked
+seven lines of other adif log info about the QSO

could not be logged:"

Tks for your help.  73, Chuck N7BV

Dave, have been using wsjt-x with DXKeeper for about six months now, prior to that had JTXalert involved.
I honestly don't remember when this problem began, mainly because it is infrequent.  Had three rejections the other morning so thought I would ask.

+ Please attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ By the way, sending me an unexpected errorlog.txt file requires no pre-approval:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ErrorLogs