Van: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] Namens Dave AA6YQ
Verzonden: dinsdag 21 juli 2020 2:15
Aan: DXLab@groups.io
Onderwerp: QRE: [DXLab] error Eqsl to DXKeeper

I should have pointed out in my message below that submodes for THOR and CONTESTI aren't defined in ADIF, either:

<http://adif.org.uk/310/ADIF_310.htm#Submode_Enumeration>

Eqsl let me know that there is an error in my DXKeeper mode.
This is the message I got:
eQSL.cc Problem Report @ 20/07/2020 20:57 DL1RI at 5/05/2020 19:48:00 on 40M THOR - Warning: Y = 2020 M = 05 D = 05 DL1RI 40M Bad Mode: Thor 16
Result: 0 out of 1 records added

OD5ZF at 10/05/2020 16:21:00 on 20M CONTESTI - Warning: Y = 2020 M = 05 D = 10 OD5ZF 20M Bad Mode: CONTESTI 8/250
Result: 0 out of 1 records added

In DXKeeper my mode is THOR and the submode THOR 16.
or Mode: Contenstia - submode Contestia 8/250.

What is wrong?

+ As you can see in this Mode table of this eQSL documentation:

<http://www.eqsl.cc/qslcard/ADIFContentSpecs.cfm>

+ eQSL does not accept sub-modes for THOR or CONTESTI.