Topics

eQSL sync

John Hart

Don't know if it on my end or eQSL, but lately when doing sync, the date is not being filled in as before.
Have to double click the date window to enter date. It is changing from R to Y in received.

LoTW sync is fine, date is entered.

Thanks, John  NA2NY

Paul

Yes same here happening here after Dxkeeper update to DXKeeper 15.1.9

w3qt_mike

Call me cranky, cognitively challenged, or just plain lazy, but I would like to make a request if it makes sense to others in the group.  When replying to a post please include the reply in the context of the thread so we don’t have to wonder what the meaning of the response is  (“same” in the case below, for example)  .  Maybe I’m just lazy, but I follow the thread from my email client and seldom go to the group site itself unless I’m doing some deeper research.  If this is an inappropriate ask please let me know, but “blind” responses to me are not much more helpful than spam.  I’m not meaning to offend anyone.  It’s just that I find  responses helpful but even more so if I can understand what they’re about.  Now, off my soap box and back to my nap.  Thanks.

73,

Mike, W3QT

Yes same here happening here after Dxkeeper update to DXKeeper 15.1.9

Gilbert Baron W0MN

You are totally correct here. That is how a group should work and the reason it is threaded.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226N 92.51265 W en34rb