EQSL possible upload Error

David Burden

Hi Dave,

Thanks again for your awesome software.

I recently received an EQSL rejection to a QSL uploaded with TR8CA., as it was uploaded on the incorrect EQSL account. I operate 2 EQSL accounts one for contests and one general. I assumed that the EQSL update would look at the Station Call, Operator Call and Owner Call information to determine if the record should be updated. Clearly my assumption is incorrect and sends all new EQSL records, to the current set (in QSL CONFIG) account.

1. is my assumption correct?
2. is there any other way to find other QSLs that may have been incorrectly uploaded?

Many Thanks

David VK3BDX VK3GZ

Thanks again for your awesome software.

I recently received an EQSL rejection to a QSL uploaded with TR8CA., as it was uploaded on the incorrect EQSL account. I operate 2 EQSL accounts one for contests and one general. I assumed that the EQSL update would look at the Station Call, Operator Call and Owner Call information to determine if the record should be updated. Clearly my assumption is incorrect and sends all new EQSL records, to the current set (in QSL CONFIG) account.

1. is my assumption correct?

+ No. eQSL employs a "Nickname" mechanism to select one of multiple accounts. You can specify a Nickname on the eQSL tab of DXKeeper's "QSL Configuration window".

2. is there any other way to find other QSLs that may have been incorrectly uploaded?

+ Any QSOs you submitted without specifying the correct Nickname will have been incorrectly uploaded. If you employ one eQSL account for contest QSOs, and another eQSL account for non-contest QSOs, then filtering by CONTEST_ID would distinguish the two groups of QSOs. The SQL expression

LEN(CONTEST_ID)=0

+ will filter the Log Page Display to contain only QSOs not made during a contest.

+ As for correct QSOs submitted to eQSL with the wrong Nickname, I suggest that you ask eQSL support how to correct them.