Topics

eQSL--multiple account nickname question

Alan Corlin

When I log into the eQSL webpage it shows 2 separate accounts I can log into. Both have the same password but different nicknames. One for my home now and one for my old address. Unless I type in the nickname of one of my accounts in the DXKeeper QSL Configuration box under the eQSL tab I get an error message stating "Error message from eQSL.cc Username/Password found more than one account."
If I want to upload or download to eQSL I have to go to the DXKeeper QSL Configuration box and under the eQSL tab type in the nickname I am uploading or sync'ing to.

Is there a way to do both "accounts" or nicknames at the same time fro within DXKeeper?
Thank you.
Alan
AA6DW

Dave AA6YQ

+  AA6YQ comments below

Oct 26, 2019 at 04:25 PM, Alan Corlin wrote:
When I log into the eQSL webpage it shows 2 separate accounts I can log into. Both have the same password but different nicknames. One for my home now and one for my old address. Unless I type in the nickname of one of my accounts in the DXKeeper QSL Configuration box under the eQSL tab I get an error message stating "Error message from eQSL.cc Username/Password found more than one account."
If I want to upload or download to eQSL I have to go to the DXKeeper QSL Configuration box and under the eQSL tab type in the nickname I am uploading or sync'ing to.

Is there a way to do both "accounts" or nickname simultaneously?
+ No, you must manage them individually.