Topics

Eqsl and Lotw

When you download eqsl and lotw it states how many were confirmed of course. But I dont see a report that tells u which ones were confired only the error report.
 Dave NU4N

When you download eqsl and lotw it states how many were confirmed of course. But I dont see a report that tells u which ones were confired only the error report.

+ That's correct. However, as stated in the documentation,

"At the completion of the "Sync LoTW QSLs" operation, the Log Page Display is filtered to show only QSOs confirmed via LotW, and sorted in ascending or descending order of their LotW date rcvd items; thus if you have DXKeeper configured for ascending sort order, your QSOs most recently confirmed via LoTW will appear at the bottom of the Log Page Display."

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DownloadLotW>

+ To see when a QSO was confirmed via LoTW, inspect its "LoTW date rcvd" item, or define a column for this item in the Log Page Display.

+ The "Sync LoTW eQSLs" operation works similarly.