Enter call in WinWarbler

Daniel W9DGI

I've just moved to DXLabs -- I'm really happy with it -- and everything seems to be working as it should, but digging into the manual I can't find a way to automate the call entry in WinWarbler when using CW. If I double-click on a spot in SpotCollector it inserts the call, etc., in the Capture window, ready to log, but it doesn't put the other station's call into the corresponding WinWarbler call box. When I use a WinWarbler function key to transmit a message that includes <callsign>, nothing is returned for <callsign> -- understandably, because there's nothing populating WinWarbler's call box. The other parts of the message are transmitted, but not the callsign.  I'm using a WinKeyer, if that's relevant. Is there a way to quickly populate WinWarbler's call entry box (similarly to clicking on the callsign in the RTTY receive pane) or do I have to type it in? I apologize if the answer is in the documentation, but I couldn't find it!
Thanks!
Daniel W9DGI

I've just moved to DXLabs

+ Welcome to DXLab, Daniel!

[...]

+ See this section of the Reference Documentation

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/ConfigurationGeneral.htm#Phone%20Modes%20Panel

+ Step-by-step instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/WinWarblerActivationOnCWSSBSpotDatabaseEntryDoubleClick

Joe Subich, W4TV

Spend some time with the help files for SpotCollector ...

SpotCollector -> Config -> General -> Action with Digital Mode
Application connected ... *CHECK* the CW box under "Service"

On 2021-11-19 5:27 PM, Daniel W9DGI wrote:
[...]

Thanks very much Dave; I had searched the WinWarbler documentation -- it hadn't occurred to me to look for the answer in the SpotCollector instructions. DXLabs is a wonderfully capable set of programs!
73
Daniel W9DGI