DXView SUN window restoration

Larry Knain

Dave, most of the windows auto restore when the programs are brought up. I usually have the sun window of DXView up but it does not auto restore and I have not found anything to configure its restoration. I may have looked right at it and just didn't recognize it. Possibly when you run out of other things to do (???!) it could be configured to restore unless I am missing some other reason why it is not advisable to restore. Obviously a very low priority if any.

73, Larry W6NWS

Dave, most of the windows auto restore when the programs are brought up. I usually have the sun window of DXView up but it does not auto restore and I have not found anything to configure its restoration
+ That's intentional, Larry: neither the Sun nor Translation windows are automatically restored when you direct the Launcher to restore DXView. Each can be restored with one mouse click on the Main window.