Check "DXView Lookup on New DX Call" (top row)

That will cause any change of DX Call in WSJTX to generate a lookup in
DXView.

On 2021-03-24 2:55 PM, n4qwf . wrote:
When I select a station to work using JTAlert/WSJT if the call has been worked previously on any band or mode the contact appears in DXKeeper and the call and info appears in DXView. If I have not worked the call previously nothing appears in DXView until I work the call and log it in DXKeeper. I would think that when a call is selected the info would appear in DXView so you can decide if you need the enty and also to provide the bearing and other needed information. I think that this was the case at one time with my setup. Am I dreaming or has something gotten changed here?
Thanks for any response. <<John

n4qwf .

Thank you Joe that works.

73<<John N4QWF