DXView: Plot "My" setting does not persist

Jon KM8V

It seems that in DXView -> Config -> Plot Settings -> Selection

I have Spots selected, and My checked.

The My checked setting doesn't seem to persist across application restarts / reboots.

73 de KM8V Jon

It seems that in DXView -> Config -> Plot Settings -> Selection

I have Spots selected, and My checked.

The My checked setting doesn't seem to persist across application restarts / reboots.

+ That's intentional.

Jon KM8V

It would be nice if having it persist was an option.

73

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 02:57 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ That's intentional.

It would be nice if having it persist was an option.

+ Adding an option would increase perceived complexity. I don't think that's justified to save one mouse click at the beginning of an operating session in a window that's on-screen.

+ The stronger argument is to make the My option persistent, as a user is unlikely to not realize that it's enabled (from a previous operating session) when looking at DXView's world map.