Topics

DXView Override List

Kent N6WT

Dave and All

Question about how the override list works.

I have several callsigns entered in the list. If I enter one of these callsigns in the capture window and hit enter the info that is brought up is from QRZ.com. I think this something that just started happening. Is it not suppose to get the info from the override list?

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

I have several callsigns entered in the list. If I enter one of these callsigns in the capture window and hit enter the info that is brought up is from QRZ.com. I think this something that just started happening. Is it not suppose to get the info from the override list?

+ If the Callbook tab on DXKeeper's Configuration window specifies a callbook, then after populating the Capture window with information from a callsign's entry in the Override List, DXKeeper will perform a callbook lookup, filling in any information not specified in the callsign's entry in the Override List.

Kent N6WT

Dave

Yes, that is what is happening. Thanks for the clarification!

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT