Topics

DxView not visible

sales@...

Hello DXlab Gurus

When I open DXView in my Win 10 system I get the Dxview Icon in the apps bar at the bottom but all attempts to actually see the program on my screen have proven fruitless. 
I have tried upgrading dxview - I have deleted it completely and reinstalled it - all with the same result.
System tray indicates that dxview is running but I cannot access it.
Any solutions for this would be appreciated

Paul - vk4ma

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below

When I open DXView in my Win 10 system I get the Dxview Icon in the apps bar at the bottom but all attempts to actually see the program on my screen have proven fruitless.
I have tried upgrading dxview - I have deleted it completely and reinstalled it - all with the same result.

+ Uninstalling and reinstalling a DXLab application is only warranted when you see error messages of the form "component X is cannot be found" or "component Y is not installed". Otherwise, this action will not solve the problem at hand, but may well create new problems that are far worse than the one you're confronting. It's like discharging a shotgun into the engine compartment of your care because its gas tank is empty.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RecoverWindow>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

Dave, AA6YQ

rcktscientist64

On Nov 2, 2019, at 3:51 PM, sales@... wrote:

Hello DXlab Gurus

Paul - vk4ma