Topics

DXView Not Uploading

Ed Caplan

I am sorry if this issue has been previously addressed

One of my computers hiccups when I try to update DXV. I get the following error message:
Can't Replace C:\DXL\DXVIEW.EXE Because its either in Use or Write Protected, DXView has not been updated..

No issues on my other computer. both run Windows 10

One of my computers hiccups when I try to update DXV. I get the following error message:
Can't Replace C:\DXL\DXVIEW.EXE Because its either in Use or Write Protected, DXView has not been updated..

No issues on my other computer. oth run Windows 10

+ As a first step, please reboot Windows and then direct the Launcher to upgrade DXView.

Ed Caplan

Thanks! That did it.