DXView feature request ...

Mike Flowers

Hi Dave,

Submitted for your consideration:

I’m running a lot of FT8 these days and I would find an ‘X’ button to clear all the DXView panel fields very helpful.

Thanks!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, NCDXC Vice-President 2021-2022

Gordon LaPoint

Mike,
        If you are using WSJT-X just click in the call area and hit F4 , this clears the call from WSJT-x and DX Labs will follow.
Gordon - N1MGO

On 7/29/2021 13:35 PM, Mike Flowers wrote:

Hi Dave,

Submitted for your consideration:

I’m running a lot of FT8 these days and I would find an ‘X’ button to clear all the DXView panel fields very helpful.

Thanks!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, NCDXC Vice-President 2021-2022

If you are using WSJT-X just click in the call area and hit F4 , this clears the call from WSJT-x and DX Labs will follow.

+ On DXView's Main window, clear the "callsign" box and strike the Enter key.