DXView Fails to Display the Country DXCC Status

John Samuels K2CIB

Edited

Sometimes, when I bring up DXView, there is an extension window at the bottom with DXCC stats for the selected country.  What do I do to bring that up manually?  Enter on a prefix does not do it.  I have DXKeeper running.
Never mind - I found a reference in a post asking if DXKeeper was running.  I brought both down, started DXKeeper, and waited for it to come up (slow- I have about 30K contacts), then brought up DXView, and behold, the DXCC panel is there.

Sometimes, when I bring up DXView, there is an extension window at the bottom with DXCC stats for the selected country.  What do I do to bring that up manually?  Enter on a prefix does not do it.  I have DXKeeper running.

+ DXView's Main window will display DXCC status for the selected country if (and only if) DXKeeper is running. What DXView displays is also available on the DXCC tab of DXKeeper's Realtime Award Tracking window.

Sometimes, when I bring up DXView, there is an extension window at the bottom with DXCC stats for the selected country. What do I do to bring that up manually? Enter on a prefix does not do it. I have DXKeeper running.
Never mind - I found a reference in a post asking if DXKeeper was running. I brought both down, started DXKeeper, and waited for it to come up (slow- I have about 30K contacts), then brought up DXView, and behold, the DXCC panel is there.

+ If you start DXView first and then start DXKeeper, DXView's Main window will expand to show the DXCC Progress panel.

+ Regarding the slow DXKeeper startup, if you reboot Windows into "Safe mode with networking", start the Launcher, and then direct the Launcher to start DXKeeper, does DXKeeper's startup time stay the same, or become faster?