Topics

DXView 4.6.2 is available

Dave AA6YQ

This release

- considers an override to end at 23:59:59Z on the specified end date (tnx to Chad WE9V and Iain N6ML)

- prevents an errorlog.txt file entry from being created by CallGridDatabaseModule.QueryCallGridDB

- updates the Configuration.htm and Operation.htm documentation files

Notes:

1. The next versions of DXKeeper and SpotCollector will also consider an override to end at 23:59:59Z on the specified end date

2. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of DXView to be "safe"

3. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ApplicationStoppedWorking>

4. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of DXView, see <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RevertApplicationVersion>

DXView 4.6.2 is available via the DXLab Launcher or via

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm>

Won't extract.

extraction error:  error:  cannot delete old C:l\DXLab\DXView/Unzip32.dll;Upgrade aborted

I had a Windows update last night and SmartSDR will load but doesn't work right, DAX v.2.60 and SmartSDR Cat v2.60 won't even load.
--
Jim NO0B

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 09:54 PM, Jim NO0B wrote:
extraction error:  error:  cannot delete old C:l\DXLab\DXView/Unzip32.dll;Upgrade aborted
+ As a first step, reboot Windows, start the Launcher, and see if you can now direct the Launcher to upgrade DXView.

It updates correctly now.  I'm not sure what sequence I used but had tried several times to upgrade and had restarted Windows as well.
--
Jim NO0B

It updates correctly now. I'm not sure what sequence I used but had tried several times to upgrade and had restarted Windows as well.

+ When the Launcher is prevented from upgrading a DXLab application, first confirm that the application being upgraded has fully terminated. If so, then reboot Windows, as it is erroneously considering one of the application's files to be "in use".