Pressing 'GO' has no effect.

Switching to another DXCC restores the progress fields for that DXCC.
And when I enter the DXCC where I just logged a 60M qso in the callsign field of DXV, all is OK.

Aart PA3C

Joe Subich, W4TV

DXV Display goes blank (callsign box is empty) whenever I log *ANY*
QSO using JTAlert. I assume that is normal behavior when logging
with any external application.

On 2021-10-18 12:58 AM, aart wedemeijer PA3C wrote:
As soon as I log a qso on 60M, the display of DXV goes blank.
All entries in the progress field are empty.
Logging is done with N1MM-DXK gateway 1.2.1
Pressing 'GO' has no effect.
Switching to another DXCC restores the progress fields for that DXCC.
And when I enter the DXCC where I just logged a 60M qso in the callsign field of DXV, all is OK.
Aart PA3C

As soon as I log a qso on 60M, the display of DXV goes blank.
All entries in the progress field are empty.
Logging is done with N1MM-DXK gateway 1.2.1

Pressing 'GO' has no effect.

Switching to another DXCC restores the progress fields for that DXCC.
And when I enter the DXCC where I just logged a 60M qso in the callsign field of DXV, all is OK.

+ The N1MM-DXKeeper Gateway will send a callsign to DXView when it receives a  <lookupinfo> directive from N1MM; typing a callsign into N1MM's Main window and striking your keyboard's spacebar generates a <lookupinfo> directive. This works correctly on 60m.