From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> on behalf of Stephen Zumbrun via groups.io <w0sz@...>
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 9:16 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] DxLabs WinWarbler Dysfunction

Hello, to all. I thought I would share with the group and Dave my experience with WinWarbler this weekend using my Flex 6600M transceiver. I haven't used WinWarbler very much. This weekend
I thought I would listen in on the CQ WW RTTY contest. I couldn't get WinWarbler to work. In the RTTY configuration I could not find the Dax Audio Tx file in the WinWarbler Configuration Soundcard. I fooled with this for some
time. I went to the Flex Community and found a solution. Apparently WinWarbler limits you to a certain number of DAX drivers. I openned Sound Settings in my Windows 10 computer and went to
Playback and Disabled 4 Dax Reserved Audio drivers and 4 DAX Reserved IQRx drivers. When I openned up WinWarbler I was able to find the DAX Audio Tx in the RTTY configuration sound card as
well as in the MMTTY Soundcard and WinWarbler worked!  I thought I would share this with the group as I am sure others have experienced this. Best 73, Steve W0SZ.

Joe Subich, W4TV

Simple ...

In WinWarbler -> Config -> RTTY, click "MMTTY Setup"
When the MMTTY Configuration dialog opens, select the
Soundcard tab and at the bottom left click "Hide FlexRadio
Reserved and IQ Audio Devices"

Been documented here multiple times and *I suspect* in the
FlexRadio information in "Getting Started with DXLab Suite"
<www.dlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

On 2021-09-26 10:16 PM, Stephen Zumbrun wrote:
[...]

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:

Been documented here multiple times and *I suspect* in the
FlexRadio information in "Getting Started with DXLab Suite"
<www.dlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ Correct; specifically here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignature