Topics

DXLab QSO Import Issue

Barry Priddy

During the ARRL VHF contest this past weekend, I worked a rover on 2 metersin two different grid squares.=C2=A0 I have the DXLab import function set to delete duplicate QSOs.  When I imported my contest log from N1MM+, one of the 2 meter QSOs was deleted even though the contacts were in different grid squares. Apparently, the import function in DXLab doesn't check QSOs to that level of detail before deleting.

Barry Priddy - K5VIP/KG4BP

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 6:41 AM Barry Priddy via groups.io
<nbpriddy=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

During the ARRL VHF contest this past weekend, I worked a rover on 2 metersin two different grid squares.=C2=A0 I have the DXLab import function set to delete duplicate QSOs. When I imported my contest log from N1MM+, one of the 2 meter QSOs was deleted even though the contacts were in different grid squares. Apparently, the import function in DXLab doesn't check QSOs to that level of detail before deleting.
On the "Import QSOs" tab, "Duplicate Checking" panel, do (did) you
have "Consider gridsquares" enabled?

You may also want to lower the time range for duplicate matching (same panel).

~iain / N6ML

Barry Priddy

Thanks Iain. I missed the "consider gridsquares" check box, but it's checked now.

I only import .adi contest logs from N1MM+ into DXKeeper, so I set the time span to whatever the length of the contest was.

73, Barry Priddy - K5VIP/KG4BP