DXLAB moved to new pc LoTW Problem--Thank you,AA6YQ, W4TV, W6DE

Pete N4KW

I want to thank you guys, all Help Buttons are working as advertised
73,,Pete,N4KW

On 5/15/2022 8:07 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Web browser is Fire Fox used in both computers. so Fire fox must have been installed in a different location I would guess.
I would think that I must find out where Fire Fox was installed.  This is all Greek to me and can ask around if they would know how to take care of this.

Thanks Dave for all your help getting me through LOTW etc.I  will let you know how it goes . I  wonder how one locates where it was installed previously?

+ See

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/custom-installation-firefox-on-windows#:~:text=C%3A%5CProgram%20Files%5CMozilla,bit%20Firefox%20version%20is%20installed.