DXLab Launcher v2.1.4 Application Auto-start

Craig

GM.

Background on issue:
JTAlert has an internal feature (Under Applications) to auto-start other applications, for example starting WSJTX.exe which is required before JTAlert can run.

What I would like to do...
I would like to autostart JTAlert (and the subsequent internal JTAlert auto-start apps) from DXLabs Launcher... but starting JTAlert requires an embedded argument to delineate the WSJTX version per the following:
 "C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx

When this link is copied into Launcher it does not work.  A pop-up window notes that the version reference is not present.

The issue:
It appears that DXLabs Launcher does not allow arguments to commands as
required when launching JTAlert.

Can I get some guidance on this?  Is there a work-around?

73, Craig

Background on issue:
JTAlert has an internal feature (Under Applications) to auto-start other applications, for example starting WSJTX.exe which is required before JTAlert can run.

What I would like to do...

I would like to autostart JTAlert (and the subsequent internal JTAlert auto-start apps) from DXLabs Launcher... but starting JTAlert requires an embedded argument to delineate the WSJTX version per the following:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx

When this link is copied into Launcher it does not work. A pop-up window notes that the version reference is not present.

The issue: It appears that DXLabs Launcher does not allow arguments to commands as

required when launching JTAlert.

Can I get some guidance on this? Is there a work-around?

+ Put your command line in a StartJTAlert.bat file, and configure the Launcher to start the StartJTAlert.bat file.

Craig

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 01:53 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx
Dave - works perfectly!  Thanks so much.  73, Craig