Topics

DXLab Launcher update

I6KZR

Hi Dave,

in my Windows 7 system I can't update DXLab Launcher 214, or rather the update takes place regularly but it is not saved because at the restart of the program the version is always 212!
Does it depend on any block that eludes me?

Thanks 73, take care.

Renzo

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment below
in my Windows 7 system I can't update DXLab Launcher 214, or rather the update takes place regularly but it is not saved because at the restart of the program the version is always 212!
Does it depend on any block that eludes me?

+ Generally, that means you have two instances of the Launcher installed: one instance that you've updated, and the other instance that you're starting.

I6KZR

I don't understand what could have happened but yours is pure truth.

Thank you.

Renzo

+ AA6YQ comment below