Topics

DXLab

Patrick Moonen

Am new to the group here I would like to install DXLab on the computer here.
I work here with Flexradio 6300 with the new version 2.5.1.
Can I make optimum use of the function in DXLab for my Flexradio.
I also use JTDX and JTAlert and FldigiĀ can I also link this software to DXLab.

73 Pat

Am new to the group here

+ Welcome to DXLab, Pat!

I would like to install DXLab on the computer here.

+ I suggest that you start by reviewing

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

I work here with Flexradio 6300 with the new version 2.5.1. Can I make optimum use of the function in DXLab for my Flexradio.

+ After installing the DXLab Launcher

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/InstallLauncher>

+ direct the Launcher to install Commander. Instructions for configuring Commander to work with you Flex 6300 are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/FlexSignature>

+ After you have Commander reliably controlling your 6300 and are comfortable with its operation, I suggest that you install and learn DXKeeper, which provides support for logging, QSLing, and award tracking:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Logging>

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/AwardTracking>

+ After you've mastered DXKeeper, I suggest installing and learning DXView:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DxInfo>

I also use JTDX and JTAlert and Fldigi can I also link this software to DXLab.

+ For K1JT Mode operation (e.g. FT8), DXLab interoperates with WSJT-X and optionally JT-Alert. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

+ and

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>

+ DXLab can interoperate with FLDigi by means of this gateway application:

<http://www.n2amg.com/software/fldigi-dxlabs-gateway/>

+ If you have questions, concerns, or suggestions, don't hesitate to post them here.