capture , but tqsl uploads the qso to lotw still..  am have a missed something somewhere else.  i dont mind it but when in a pile up and qso's are fast.  my ole cpu slows down and have to wait to catch up...
tnx
Murf
n7uvh

Tim N3XX

Are these qsos made using FT8, FT4, or JT65, and do you also use JTAlert? There is an option in JTAlert: "Instruct DXKeeper to upload each new QSO to LOTW". If you have that option enabled, that may be why your qsos are still uploaded automatically.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2019-12-03 11:38 AM, Murf via Groups.Io wrote:
The last month of so.. DxKeeper has been auto uploading my qso's.. I have found one place for this is in the QSL  confij and have unchecked the
capture , but tqsl uploads the qso to lotw still..  am have a missed something somewhere else.  i dont mind it but when in a pile up and qso's are fast.  my ole cpu slows down and have to wait to catch up...
tnx
Murf
n7uvh

Murf

tnx tim...
I am using wsjt... I will look in it.. I do not run Jtalert.. my cpu is just not fast enuf.. had lots of problems...
so it is WSJT to dxkeeper.. when I get the ok to log the qso in wsjt.. will put in dxkeeper and upload to lotw.
Murf

Murf

no setting in WSJT to upload unless it was in contest mode.
Murf

Tim N3XX

I'm not sure if that's a response to my earlier message, but the option I was referring to is in JTAlert, not in WSJT-X.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2019-12-03 1:00 PM, Murf via Groups.Io wrote:
no setting in WSJT to upload unless it was in contest mode.
Murf

Are these qsos made using FT8, FT4, or JT65, and do you also use JTAlert? There is an option in JTAlert: "Instruct DXKeeper to upload each new QSO to LOTW". If you have that option enabled, that may be why your qsos are still uploaded automatically.

+ Tim N3XX is referring to the option described in step 2.b.iii in the JTAlert section of

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>

I am using wsjt... I will look in it.. I do not run Jtalert.. my cpu is just not fast enuf.. had lots of problems...
so it is WSJT to dxkeeper.. when I get the ok to log the qso in wsjt.. will put in dxkeeper and upload to lotw.

+ If you have WSJT-X directly interoperating with DXLab, as described in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

+ then automatic uploading of logged QSOs to LoTW, eQSL, and Club Log is controlled by checkboxes in the WSJT-X panel on the "Spot Sources" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window. See set 4.f in the "Configuring SpotCollector" section of the above article.

Murf

ooook, that was it!!!
i was think it was to look up previous  qso's   should have looked in the help file of that section.
tnx agn Dave.
Murf
n7uvh

Jon Reeves

I had this problem and there is also a setting in jtalert to push the qso to kxkeeper with the option to upload it right away.  You must uncheck it.

Murf

tnx for info Jon..
dont run jtalert anymore... was to slow for my slow cpu hi.
73 Murf
n7uvh